Am I able to return items?
Yes, under most circumstances you can return items for a refund or exchange. Please contact me by email or phone within 4 days of purchase and let me know that you would like to return your items and the reason for return. However, a 10% handling and re-stocking fee will be deducted. All refunds/exchanges must be approved BEFORE the item is returned to Habiba Belly Dancing Supplies. Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt. Merchandise is to be returned in the same condition as when posted or sold to you. Receipt must accompany returned merchandise. Refunds are made for the amount of the item purchased, and less the 10% handling and re-stocking fee. Shipping costs will not be refundable.
Do you offer a lay-by plan?
abiba Boho Boutique and Belly Dancing Supplies understands that sometimes one needs a bit more time to pay for purchases; especially if it something like a professional costume. Terms and conditions are listed below. Please read in full, especially the section on ‘failure to make payments’. Lay-by will be accepted over 3 months, for any purchases of R900.00 and over. One third of the total cost will be required as deposit to hold your items. The following 2 installments would need to be paid on or before the same day of the following 2 months as your initial order was placed. Your order will be posted as soon as possible after your final payment is received. Of course you are always free to make payments ahead of schedule or to pay the entire remaining balance at any time. If you fail to make further payments as arranged, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A NON-REFUNDABLE RESTOCKING FEE of 10%, and all items held will be returned to active stock. Habiba Boho Boutique and Belly Dancing Supplies reserves the right to cancel this lay-by plan or to change it’s lay-by policy at any time without notice.
When do I receive my order?
Your order will be sent with Fastway Couriers, door-to-door. Cost for courier service is R75.00 Larger items will be Postnet to Postnet. Cost will be R99.00 Delivery will take between 2 to 5 working days. Should you urgently require your purchase, we will ship it overnight with Aramex. Cost will be R99.00 Should you choose to collect your order, then you may be able to do so by collecting it at our store.
- Audience This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers who have subscribed to the services we offer (“you” and “your”).
- Purpose of this policy We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person (“personal information”).
- Certain information collected on registration (see below); and optional information that you voluntarily provide to us (see below).
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically; non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy.
- Acceptance of terms You must accept all the terms of this policy when you register for any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not register for and use any of the services. You may not access our website or use our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts. By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
- Changes We may change the terms of this policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the services. If you continue to use the services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted such terms.
- 5.1 On registration. Once you register on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us as you will provide us with personal information. This personal information will include:
- Name, surname, company name, company registration number, VAT number
- Postal address, email address, telephone number, postal code Unique user ID, password
- 5.2 Collection on use. In order to provide the Services to you, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis such as (“Service information”).
- 5.3 Optional details. You may also provide additional information on a voluntary basis (“optional information”). This includes content or product that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, register and subscribe for certain additional services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of the website.
- 5.5 Cookies. When you access our website we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer to collect certain usage information. We use session cookies (which disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain after you close your browser which can be removed manually) and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website. We use information gathered by cookies to improve the website.
- 5.6 Web beacons. Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a “single-pixel gif” or “web beacon” request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
- 5.7 Purpose for collection. We may use any service information and optional information provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such optional information. We may use your usage information for the purposes described in 5.4 and 5.5 above and to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
- Consent to collection We will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
- In accordance with applicable law; and
- Use 7.1 Messages and updates. We may send administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages. 8. Disclosure 8.1 Sharing.
- Our service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the Services to receive payments and you meet their criteria);
- 8.2 Regulators. If you contact us regarding your experience with using any of our products, we may disclose your personal information as required of by law or governmental audit.
- 8.3 Law enforcement. We may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public;
- to prevent violation of our terms of service.
- 8.5 Marketing purposes. We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
- 8.6 Change of ownership. If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
- 8.7 Employees. We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
- Security of personal information We protect your personal information using computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect personal information, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
- Accurate and up to date We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes mentioned in clause 5.7. From time to time we will request you to update your personal information on the website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online or by emailing us or phoning us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal information, we do take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal information.
- Retention of personal information We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned in clause 5.7, unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record. During the period of retention, we will continue to abide our non disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
- Transfers of personal information outside South Africa We may transmit or transfer personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside South Africa in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in South Africa. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent.
- Updating or removing You may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by clicking the menu in any of the pages on our website.
- Limitation We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.