This medium/large sized rose patches are beautifully embroidered, and would look gorgeous on denim jackets, bags, hats or whatever you fancy. The petals and leaves appear to almost shimmer in the sunlight. Stunning 🙂
They have an iron-on backing, so can be sewn or ironed on.
approx 6.5 x 5 cm
- Set the iron to the medium heat level (cotton).
- Lay your garment on a hard surface.
- Position the applique with the iron-on backing down onto the garment.
- Cover applique with a pressing cloth.
- Iron firmly for about 30 seconds. Do not use the steam!
- Turn the garment inside out and iron again for about 30 seconds.
- Let the garment cool.
Don't iron the appliques on stretch fabrics or garments that cannot stand the heat.
Sewing the patch onto your desired item would be a longer lasting option.
Turn the garment inside out during washing. Machine wash warm, cool rinse.
Do not use bleach. Dry low.